- Accounts Assistant / Accounts Junior Executive
We are searching for a passionate and independent candidate who can handle accounting data entries completely with minimum supervision and ability to handle full set accounts will be an added advantage. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant / Accounts Junior Executive, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Junior Executive Responsibilities:
- Directly report to Managing Partner
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting activities
- Perform payroll related tasks, ie. processing payroll, generating statutory files and submission online
- Coordination of client-related administrative tasks
- Assisting in company secretarial related administrative works
- From time to time, any other assignments as required
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Junior Executive Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Banking
- Willing to work under tight deadlines
- Self starter with a hands-on spirit and team spirit
- Proficiency in MS Excel and experience with accounting software
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
2. Accounts Intern
We ae searching for a motivated Accounts Intern who is willing to learn with passionate and desire to improve oneself. Accounts Intern can expect to assist with data compilation, data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger etc.
Accounts Intern Responsibilities:
- Providing support to various accounting and admin tasks.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as photostat, filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Processing transactions using MS Excel and accounting software.
- Any other assignments as required.
Accounts Intern Requirements:
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Willing to learn
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
If you are interested to join us, please send your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you for an interview if you are shortlisted.