|SST / GST Services comprises of :
- SST/GST Investigation and Audit
- SST/GST Registration & Filing
Prevention is always better than cure
- Review your SST / GST returns and declarations periodically, seek professional advice when necessary.
- Engage a tax professional to conduct a tax compliance review/health check on your SST / GST submission regularly.
What should you do when you are being investigated?
- Do not obstruct the customs investigators from performing their duties should your premises face a raid.
- Seek professional advice before the time limit to make a voluntary disclosure to customs.
- You are required to provide any information and documents that customs requests. Do ensure that the relevant facts provided are correct and complete.
- Be absolutely sure of your answers to the customs investigators, the facts that are to be disclosed should preferably be supported by documentary evidence.
- Appoint a professional adviser to represent you during the investigation.